If you’re planning a trip to the capital of France with your better half, you’re in luck! We have prepared a list of the top 5 romantic places in Paris so you can collect many special moments with your partner.
These romantic places in Paris prove why this wonderful city is known as the City of Love!
- The Eiffel Tower: Of course, the city’s most famous landmark had to be the first in our list of romantic places in Paris. Make sure to go at night to enjoy the beautiful lights and have a magical moment with your partner, not surrounded by the thousands of tourists that go there during the day.
- The Pont des Arts: French authorities decided to remove the thousands of locks couples from around the world had left there, but the romantic spirit remains.
- Montmartre: The neighbourhood of the artists and la bohème. Your partner and you will fall in love again in its streets! Don’t forget to pay a visit to the charming little park in front of the Sacré-Coeur basilica.
Hidden romantic places in Paris
Of course, there are some romantic places in Paris that aren’t as popular as the Eiffel Tower and other classic ones, such as a Notre Dame or the Luxembourg Garden. Take good note of these two:
- The Rodin Museum: A museum, one of the most romantic places in Paris? Well, this is an intimate one where you will see beautiful sculptures like The Kiss or The Thinker. Magical in a different way, but magical nonetheless!
- La Tour d’Argent: The river Seine and Notre-Dame’s cathedral are two beautiful and romantic places in Paris. So what would you think about enjoying a panoramic view of both? You can do it in this wonderful restaurant while drinking a glass of wine and savouring a gourmet dinner.
What did you think of these romantic places in Paris? Since it’s the City of Love, you will be able to discover some others yourselves. Don’t forget to mention them in the comments!