Berlin is one of the most fun and interesting cities in Europe. If you’re planning on travelling to the capital of Germany soon, you may find yourself having too many possibilities to choose from! We’d like to be of help with this list of the essential Berlin highlights to visit in the city:
- The Reichstag: An impressive building with a striking history and an incredibly nice green area.
- The Cathedral: Its 75 meters high dome could be considered as one of the Berlin highlights itself!
- The Berlin Wall: Among the Berlin highlights, this is the one that proves best that art and history can be found in the streets as much as in museums.
Berlin highlights for the alternative traveller
If you’re not a fan of the typical trip, there are lots of Berlin highlights for you to enjoy as well. Take good note of the following!
- The clubs: One of the things that turned Berlin into a city taken by the youth is its varied and impressive nightlife. If clubbing is your thing, don’t miss unique and liberal Berghain; Watergate, next to the river; or Weekend, at the 12th and 15th floors next to the TV tower.
- Kreuzberg: this lively neighbourhood is full of little art galleries, designer’s shops and unique bars and cafes. One of the most delightful Berlin highlights!
- Spreepark: An uncanny and beautiful abandoned amusement park with a turbulent history that will delight the fans of obscure landscapes and stories.
Are you ready to enjoy all these Berlin highlights? The capital of Germany and its wonders are waiting for your arrival!